Pembrokeshire provides the perfect area for three to four star sea kayakers like you to practice, challenge and improve their sea kayaking skills in a moderate water environment. You can choose to visit for a week or just one or more days working on the skills you need to improve.
Things that you might like to practice on this course include;
- Developing confidence in wind and waves
- Tideraces and Moving Water Skills
- Launching and Landing in Surf
- Tidal Planning and Weather Interpretation
- Navigation and Seamanship
- Incident Management
Perfect for you if you’re thinking of moving on to your Coastal Sea Kayak Award.