With two exposed peninsulas, strong tides, rocky outcrops, surf beaches as well as sheltered areas Pembrokeshire will provide you with the perfect learning environment to improve your sea kayaking skills and with two, three, four and five day options you can have plenty of time to explore whilst you learn.
Things that you might cover on this course include;
- Coping with wind and waves
- Efficient Forward Padling
- Indside and Outside Edge Turns
- Launching and Landing in Small Surf
- Tidal Planning and weather interpretation
- Navigation and Seamanship
Tailored to your own personal goals, this progressive sea kayaking course you will build upon the skills you already have.